I believe the year 2022 is a year in which every entrepreneur should step out of their comfort zones and take steps of growing their businesses to their fullest potential. And here at Kendesk Digital, we are in the business of keeping you in the know on the best programs available for you to take up. In these first two months of the year, we have shared with you at least three opportunities available for entrepreneurs to seize. Have you applied for any of them? If not, what are you waiting for? The time is now.
Today, we have an amazing opportunity for young entrepreneurs to seize, the Growth Africa Accelerator program 2022. A 6-months support program that guides entrepreneurs in understanding all components of their businesses, internal and external realities, and identifying growth challenges to help entrepreneurs develop clear goals and a comprehensive strategic implementation-ready growth plan.
The Growth Africa Accelerator program has been helping young entrepreneurs since 2002 and has so far assisted 1800+companies and invested over USD60 million. They are dedicated to growing Africa through the growth of impacting ventures and businesses delivering sustainable jobs and economic progress across Africa.
Are you a committed, hardworking, and ambitious entrepreneur from Kenya, Ethiopia, Zambia, Uganda, or Ghana with the ability and potential to grow and create a positive impact through their businesses? If yes you should apply for this opportunity on or before March 11th, 2022. And here is why you should apply and the qualifications.
Benefits of being part of the Growth Africa Accelerator Program:
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging our proprietary process and learning methodology, we focus on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Bespoke in company support: Get individualized and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Financial modeling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Have a turnover of USD 50,000 plus
- Open to raising external investment
- Have a dedicated full time founding team
- Have existed for 2 years or more
- Should be a for profit, post revenue business
- They are open to businesses from all sectors but have a soft spot for
- IT/mobile solutions/ tech enabled businesses
- Financial service and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water and Sanitation
- Manufacturing/ processing
If you believe or know someone who can benefit from this accelerator program, click here to apply. This program is set to develop your entrepreneurial skills and grow your business through strategic advice and access to investments.