Are you an entrepreneur in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda Or Tanzania who’s ready to create solutions to solve issues affecting your community? Consider applying for the #Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship today
The #Insiders4Good program is an initiative of the Microsoft’s Windows Insiders Program which comprises of a global community of over 7 million people using technology to make a lasting impact on the world through meaningful relationships with people around the world.
The deadline to apply for the #Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship is 31st March 2017, at 23.59 EAT. The selected fellows will be announced on 15th May 2017.
To participate in the #Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship, applicants must be:
- registered members of the Windows Insider Program (sign up at: insider.windows.com);
- legal residents of Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania or Uganda, aged 18 and over;
- have an idea, or a business, for a product or service in the early stage that will improve the lives of East African people;
- The product or service cannot have been selected as a winner in any contest or sweepstakes.
Twenty-five entrepreneurs will be selected and will receive:
- a premier suite of Windows hardware and software, and
- a 6-month mentorship program that will be kicked off by a special one-week learning event for Fellows and mentors. The 6-month mentorship will include tailored technical and strategic mentorship from local and international leaders to help raise the Fellows’ unique idea to the next level.