Deadline : 4th June 2018
Are you passionate about seeing positive change in your community? If yes,consider applying for this opportunity from YALI East Africa and be part of transforming your community and Africa at large. The application window for the YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa program for cohort 28,29 and 30 is open till june 4th. Having gone through the program, I would highly recommend any aspiring young African leader to join the program in the different tracts of Public Management, Business & Entrepreneurship and Civic Leadership.
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Burundi, Central African Republic. Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda,
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English
Successful participants are engaged in a 4-week residential Program that combines in-class and out of class practical activities that focus on individual and team leadership skills, innovation, creative learning, and communication.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa, located at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, Kenya serves 14 countries in East and Central Africa: Burundi, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda
For more information about the program and the selection criteria,visit HERE and apply on or before 4th June 2018.