If you are under 30 years of age and are running an innovative and impactful business, consider applying for the Ye! Global Awards 2018. This youth entrepreneurship awards was started to celebrate young entrepreneurs who have deployed innovative business solutions that have a high impact on the society.
Ye! is an organization that connects young entrepreneurs to funding opportunities via pitching events through their global network. If you are running a startup with high growth potential, Ye! can help you scale! These opportunities for entrepreneurs are good because they help them improve their abilities to launch and scale their businesses with the aim of creating jobs, having an impact and improving life in their communities and country at large.
Young entrepreneurs should meet the below criteria before applying for the Ye! Global Awards 2018.
- You are between 16 – 30 years old and you are the founder/co-founder of the startup company
- You show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- You have a legally incorporated business
- Your business has been in operations for at least one year with proven customer base
- Your business provides an innovative solution to a problem
- You have a scalable business and a clear revenue model
- Your company has potential for sustainable job creation
Application Deadline: April 1, 2018 at 23:59 CET
For more information about the Ye! Global Awards 2018 , visit the Awards Page.